A Bas Torah's Point of View

Thursday, April 21, 2005

I can't

I just can't do it.

I can't.

I started this blog to help others on topics that others do not want to talk about. I can't stop now and talk about other things and not be helpful. I will try to tone it down and please everyone out there. I will try accommodating all readers. I am just waiting for the responses and am waiting for responses by you busy peoples.

I will soon remove the blocking of anonymous posting if Berel will stop posting his comment and get over it. There is a reason why I remove his comments, but apparently he does not want to get the hint.

Have a Happy and Kosher Pesach.

1 Comments:

Blogger TRK said...

Bas,

It seems that you came under a lot of undue criticism for the stuff you were posting which is why you took it down and are now promising to "tone it down". It is up to you, but in my view people who don't want to read can go elsewhere. I think (and many of the comments back me up) you were providing a very valuable service and anonymous forum and maybe you shouldn't let a few kanoic trolls spoil it, if that is the case.

Just my two cents.

Whatever you do, I support you.

Chag Sameach

TRK

 

Post a Comment

Let's hear your thoughts

<< Home

Mesothelioma