A Bas Torah's Point of View

Monday, April 23, 2007

Open for discussion

Please let's discuss this topic:


I have read somewhere that there is this frum wife who is upset with her husband. She came home early one day and assumed her darling husband was NOT home. Lo and behold, to her dismay she found him in their bedroom....



He was wearing her silky lingerie and there were underwear on the floor.

I must know what my readers think. Is this a common thing? Do our husbands really cross-dress? Do many men want to try on our stockings and thongs? Do they want to wear a bra? After having a discussion with her husband he said he has been doing this since he was 15 years old. The Yetzer Hara (you're a real mean guy..) makes him do it. He tries to fight it but has the urge to do it. BUT he is straight and not Gay.

I love this.

The comment section is NOW open for discussion. I want to see what your opinion is!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Check out my new blog.
I love yours!

 
Blogger almost_frei said...

frankly, it's no big deal.. This husband prolly never got close to any female until he met his wife, and I assume as a way of getting turned on, he played with and put on women's clothing.

I hope he and his wife can work together to resolve this.

 
Blogger thekvetcher said...

bassie thekvetcher is back from hiding

 
Blogger BasTorah said...

guy: Thanks, I will try to do that soon.

almost frei: uh. not a big deal? are you for real? He was doing this while he knew his wife would NOT be home, not in anticipation of her coming home and have foreplay. Sorry. I do not agree. If I found my dh dressing in my stuff..let's just say it does NOT turn me on.

TheKvetcher: You and I both. Are you sure you really are not me? :-) welcome back. Where is Shloimy??

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i got my hubby a thong in his size. its reall fun. welcome back

 
Blogger Shoshana said...

Come check out our blog...

 
Blogger Joey said...

A husband who does that may have a sexual disorder along with other serious psychological problems.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how do i navigate?

 

Post a Comment

Let's hear your thoughts

<< Home

Mesothelioma