A Bas Torah's Point of View

Monday, May 30, 2005

RAK

Grumble. Grumble. I got tagged. I refuse to do this, but then I will be the only one out.
So here are my Kindness that I have done.

1. Took the kids to the park they wanted to go to, not the one I wanted to take them.

2. Helped lots of kids to things that needed an adult.

3. Didn't get upset or frustrated when the driver missed the turn.

4. Didn't complain about the logic my telephone mate was using. I suggested something in the beginning, but it took telephone mate to figure it out thirty minutes later to use my suggestions. I was there to listen to how they got to that conclusion. I held my tongue.

5. Made supper for someone who totally was not expecting it.

I did it. Leave me alone. Let me do my kindness without writing about it.
Imagine, a post without sex in it.

Now I have my revenge. I will tag FOUR readers.

AnonyOne: you do not have a blog or a public email address. I assume when you read this you will respond that you will follow the rules. Feel free to email me, or use the comments section here.

Thekvetcher: I don't know how to use links, or too lazy to figure it out now, but I tag you my dear kvetch. Do some kindness, it wont hurt you.

Frummer?: Hmm, you asked me to link you, payback time it is. Be nice, let us hear all about it.
Kishmecht: However you spell your name. You too are a link, though unsolicited. You have been too quiet here. Let us hear from you now.
I am done, I am finished here...no more randome acts.

Can we get back to the main topic you all come here to read about?

6 Comments:

Blogger thekvetcher said...

BASSY< shloimy beat you to it. but thanks.

 
Blogger TRK said...

Bas,

You wouldn't have been the only one who refused. Why don't you add "putting back up a site that peforms an important function for religious people"?

TRK

 
Blogger BasTorah said...

Okay since kvetcher was taken, I tag
TRK!
Go ahead guys and girls...
do you kindness and brag about it.
But you need to report back here...OR at least give me a link to read about it!
I dont have any more time to read blogs, unless you email me with the LINK included!!!! That means you too!!!
Email: bastorah@gmail.com

 
Blogger Frummer????? said...

I’m nice and do kind things all the time, but I will be cantankerous and won’t play along. You didn’t have to either if you didn’t want to.

My readers want to read interesting stuff, not read me drone on about Yanki tagged Shmulli, who tagged Chesky, yawn, who in turn tagged…………………snoooooooooooooooooooooore.

Last I checked, revenge is directed at those who caused you grief. How does inflicting their shenanigans onto somebody else constitute revenge? It’s the reverse!

 
Blogger kishmech said...

I was hoping nobody would notice me.

 
Blogger blogsurfer said...

Hi BasTorah, I came across your site while doing a search on erotic sex. Even though you didn't have exactly what I was looking for, your site did provide for quite an interesting read. Thanks, and keep up the good work!

 

Post a Comment

Let's hear your thoughts

<< Home

Mesothelioma