A Bas Torah's Point of View

Monday, August 08, 2005

Am I Really This Popular?

Can someone care to explain to me how I became the venting board for choson's blog? Yes, I have posted a few comments, but as you have realized by now, mine have been deleted, and what has not been deleted by him, has been deleted by me.

I agree that you can have control over your blog. That those who disagree with you should not hurt your image and you can delete the comments. I believe that if the comments are not to your par you can delete…but then you will be left with none.

In a true democratic society the little people have a say as well. In my blog you have a say and I let almost any and every thing through. You can put me down. You can blame things on me and you can hate me. If you are too rough with me, I will then put my foot down. But otherwise, you can say your piece and vent.

So tell me dear readers, how in the world did I get hooked up with being the venting board for his blog? What have I done that make you come running here to vent? Is it because I feel that you are entitled to your point of view? That it is not my way or the highway? Please feel free to answer.

As for the blog…I cannot respond to a blog that deletes the comments for the slightest difference of opinion. Granted some of my comments have been PG-13, but if I toned it down…I wouldn’t be able to make my point. Politeness doesn’t come so easily when people are dense and incoherent. But that is for another topic.

My dear readers, feel free to comment to vent and do what you wish here Remember, I do have the final say, and if you step over the line…I will delete.

5 Comments:

Blogger BasTorah said...

So he is gone...look at that. He did not last very long.

No who is this BT chossid? Another blogger? Another psycho out there?

 
Blogger smb said...

hey lets judge favorably please.

 
Blogger SemGirl said...

ChosonS gone? Just as he was starting to cook.. Oh well its up to you, BT to fill in for him, I guess..

 
Blogger Elisheva said...

I kinda thought the chosson guy was weird. I think he has serious issues he needs taken care of. Like he didn't come here to discuss stuff, mcause he just deleted it and sent an e-mail saying I'm talking dirty (when I wasn't) he just seemed to need to post the stuff. Maybe he finally went for help?

 
Blogger BasTorah said...

Sorry Choson, but as I told you via email, I DID NOT DELETE your post..it never posted...

as for James...who is james?? I don't see his comment here...Now don't say I deleted his too.

So choson, if you wish, you may repost your comment. I usually do NOT delete comments. Actually the only comments I recently deleted were the ones that I POSTED on your site...The only other ones where a few weeks ago, when they were down right nasty and mean...but nope, they were not yours.
Believe me if you wish.

As for my popularity, it was a joke. Although back in the heyday I did have a lot of readers. I decided to tone it down..and basically mourn the three weeks.
WHen an interesting topic comes up, have no fear...

 

Post a Comment

Let's hear your thoughts

<< Home

Mesothelioma